ESD DialoguesEducation for Sustainable Development
Practical approaches to education for sustainable development by and for educators.
Effective teaching and effective learning for sustainable development: what have we learnt about it?
This innocent question has unfolded into several others:
- What is needed to create effective curricula or programs for different audiences?
- What does it take to deliver the programs successfully?
- How do we need to think about enabling the programs to disseminate rapidly?
- How can we understand the transformative essence and power of sustainable development?
- And, not least, how can we plant within the programs the seeds of their own transformations?
Design: Vahram Muradyan
Published: 2013, ISBN: 978-91-7569-929-5