- To be featured as a member on the Legacy17 web site, which includes a page for your own use
- To receive regular updates on the activities of other members, sometimes including preferential rates for events
- To be invited to attend the monthly online meetings, including the possibility of ‘bringing’ guests
- To be invited to Facilitators’ Community of Practice meetings once a month, in a constellation that has been registered as an Inner Development Goals (IDG) hub (network)
- To be invited to join a Legacy17 project when appropriate, either as a team member or as a partner organisation; and to propose Legacy17 as a base or partner for a project of your own
How to become a member
New members are nominated by an existing member.
Should you decide to accept a nomination, the formalities of becoming a member look like this:
Up to the following Annual General Meeting, AGM, you are regarded as a member and are invited to participate in our network events etc. Once your nomination is ratified by the AGM, you will become a part-owner of Legacy17 cooperative association on the one-time payment of 50 EUR. For the year of ratification, you are exempt from the annual membership donation (nominally €100).
After ratification we will also invite you to be part of our Members Gallery, with a photo and a mini bio of your design.
You will be invited to partake in the monthly members’ meeting, on the last Wednesday of each month via Zoom – a good way to meet some of our amazing members and get a better idea of what this community is about.
In fact, if exploring becoming a member looks attractive to you, joining one of these meetings may be a way to start. Drop us a line :-).